CLUB EDITOR 1959 S.L (hereinafter “Club Editor”). +INFO
|TRATAMENT PURPOSE||Communication between parties, answering and solving any queries you may have, providing technical support for resolving incidents, responding to your requests regarding book editions, etc.+INFO|
|LEGITIMATION||Your consent or a contractual or similar relationship will be the legal basis for a legitimate processing.+INFO|
|BENEFICIARIES||As a general rule, we do not transfer data to third parties. Nevertheless, we may have an obligation to regulatory authorities or other third parties according to the applicable law; in this specific case we will submit the data.+INFO|
|Access, rectification, right to erasure, as well as other rights. All this information is available and explained in the additional information.+INFO|
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE CONTROLLER
The owner and controller of this website according to the applicable Data Protection regulations and specifically the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee (OLPDDRG) is Club Editor with company address; Street/ COVES D’EN CIMANY, 2, ZIP CODE 08032 (Barcelona) with tax identification number […] Telephone number +34 934 261 995.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACORDING TO THE APPLICABLE LAW
Club Editor as a controller of this website has acted according to the provisions of the GDPR, the OLPDDRG, the Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISS-EC) and the rest of personal data protection applicable law because he has put on practice all the necessary policies, means and the technical and organizational procedures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data.
TREATMENT OF DATA AND ITS CONFIDENTIALITY
Club Editor will always inform you which data is necessary to fulfil in order to achieve the purposes detailed below. All the subjects that intervene in any phase of the data processing, by virtue of the corresponding authorisation, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and must assume high protection standards and the necessary technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding unauthorised access, unlawful modifications, theft and/or loss of data. The aim is to ensure the corresponding level of security of the processing carried out by the Club Editor according to the nature of the data provided.
Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that the technical measures are not infallible or unfailing. For this reason, in any case and under no circumstance Club Editor could be held liable for the issues that could arise, occur and appear from the technical measures taken as presence of viruses or other elements or damages and the connection or the content download that could cause alterations in your computer systems (hardware and software).
It is any information or data that could produce directly (for example: your name or surname) or indirectly (for example: your ID card) the identification of a subject. Personal Data includes information such as e-mail/private postal addresses/mobile phone and user-generated content. It may also include unique numeric identifiers such as your computer’s IP address or mobile device’s MAC address, as well as information we obtain through our Cookies Policy.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Club Editor will process manually and/or automatically user’s data for the following specific purposes:
– Periodically, Club Editor will send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity. Unless otherwise is indicated or the user revokes his consent.
– Periodically, Club Editor will send commercial and/or promotional information about the book publishing sector and all the interesting information which adds value to users. Unless otherwise is indicated or the user revokes his consent.
– Perform anonymous statistical reports on users’ access habits and activity on the website.
– Create due to the data obtain from the acquired products (navigation data, access habits, traffic), a user’s commercial profile and make commercial offers according to it. Unless otherwise is indicated or the user revokes his consent.
BASIS FOR LEGITIMISATION OF PROCESSING
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, such information may be accessed, without distinction, by the following:
– Authorized personnel or the representatives that are subject of the applicable data protection laws and are acting on behalf of Club Editor;
– According to the applicable laws the regulatory authorities or other third parties;
– Third parties who act on behalf of Club Editor as IT service providers who process information, host servers, maintenance, database support, software and applications such as data processors. We will take all the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
We will not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information or data that you have provided us on our website that may identify you directly or indirectly.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Users could exercise the following rights:
– Right to request access to your personal data. If Club Editor is processing your data you could ask to access.
– Rectification right if the data is inaccurate or in order to complete the data that we already have.
– Erasure right.
– Right to request the limitation of data treatment: in this case we will only keep the data in order to defence Club Editor of any possible claim.
– Right to oppose to the data processing: Club Editor shall no longer process personal data if your exercise this right. Nevertheless the data could be stored only in order to be used against to a possible claim.
– Data portability Right: in the event that the user wishes his/her data to be processed by another data controller, the Publisher Club will facilitate the transfer of his/her data to the new data controller.
– The right not to be subject to a decision based only on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you have given your consent for a specific treatment you could withdraw it in any moment of the relation that you have with Club Editor. Notwithstanding if you withdraw your consent this action will not affect the legality of the prior processing.
In any case, as soon as the user exercises his/her suppression right, all the personal data linked to his/her account, as well as the information and contents that are integrated in his/her profile will be cancelled and destroyed. Likewise, in the event that the user exercises the suppression right Club editor shall terminate its relationship with the user and cancel the data which has been processed. In any case Club Editor does not have any right to claim against the User.
In order to exercise your rights including the right to make a claim in the event that you consider that Club Editor is treating your data inappropriately, you must send a written communication to the Publisher Club’s registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
You could exercise the previously referred rights using templates and forms which you could fine in the Spanish Data Protection Agency website (http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/ejercicio_derechos/index-ides-idphp.php).
Complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that the Club Editor is treating your personal data inappropriately, you can address your complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Club Editor has presence in some of the major social networks of Internet and acts as responsible for the treatment in relation with data published in:
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ClubEditor
– Twitter https://twitter.com/mariabohigassal
– YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOItRVpWGYfzBF1oiENNrzQ
– Instagram https://www.instagram.com/elclubeditor/
Club Editor will treat the data in each social network according to the rules established by these. Therefore, and unless otherwise is stated, we will inform our followers in the corresponding social network of our activities, events, and other related topics through the channels that the social network provides for this purpose.
Club Editor will not obtain personal data from social networks, unless the users give their express consent.
SPECIAL CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not collect or process any particularly sensitive personal data or data included in the special category of users’ personal data, unless you have explicitly consent on its treatment. Special categories of personal data refer to information relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, trade union membership, genetic data and biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person, health data, sexual life or sexual orientation.
CHILDREN’S USE POLICY
This website is not designed or directed to children under the age of fourteen (14) years, unless they have a parental legal authorization. In this regard, we do not collect information from such persons, nevertheless if this kind of data is process it is unintentionally. In any case, if you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe that your children have submitted personal information to us without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will not use users’ personal data for direct marketing purposes without their express prior consent.
If at any time you decide to stop receiving commercial or promotional information from Club Editor you could unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns, object to future processing of your personal data sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , clicking on the “opt-out” in the subject line of the email or use the unsubscribe procedure provided in any promotional messages that you receive from the Club Editor. This service is free of charge and you do not have to give any justification.
Please note, that even if you choose not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters we may still need to contact with you in reference to non-commercial information such as troubleshooting, error detection and prevention or generally to comply with the Legal Notice and/or Terms and Conditions of the website, as well as any communication that is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us. In that case, we will inform you of the logic used in the decision as well as the meaning and expected consequences of such processing.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES